Friday, June 10, 2011

A very special gift

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by a lovely lady looking for a specific "A" in my alphabet photo selection. Well, unfortunately I didn't have the A she wanted.
The "A" happened to be from the Anheuser Bush signage in St. Louis. She wanted to include it in the couples alphabet photo layout because Anheuser Bush is where they met and it just happened to work with the last name! How cool is that??
I suggested, since she lived near the "A", perhaps she could take a photograph and email it to me. Being such a good sport she actually photographed it several times over several different days.... now that is dedication! I think this makes such a unique story for her friends!

~ M thank you so much for your order! This was so much FUN!! {and you were such a good sport}



On a side note, I'm a much better photographer than a writer, please don't judge me on my writing ability ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment