Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunny Sunday Morning......

So I neglected the blog last week, it just seemed like everytime I went to put together a post something came up..... anywho...... here I am :)

This week I decided it was time for a new wedding ring and band. I've been wearing my Grandma's nearly 90 yr old ring for almost 2 yrs and 2 weeks ago with a shovel in hand I bend the band. I really want my neice to have it some day and bending things just isn't going to work out well :)

Quite a while ago I blogged about SingleB, her name is Justine, and I just fell head over heels for her ring designs!! I think it was fate......

My new ring will look similiar to this......



I decided on a stone that will be as close to a carat as possible. I have pretty small hands, a 5 1/4, and I really want it to take up some real estate on my hand LOL..... Choosing a color on the other hand is HARD!! Look at this one....


How am I going to decide????

No comments:

Post a Comment